Ads Top

RoziRojgar.com relaunched with new version and template design

Hello readers, this is Haider, blog administrator of RoziRojgar.com. I am sorry for not blogging for 1 and a half years and not posting any new jobs because I had got demotivated and my presence over internet was very low during the past 1 and a half year due to some tragedies and personal issues in my life. I was very much depressed and demotivated that time, but now I have done lots of work and research and re-motivated myself in order to present this new version of Rozi Rojgar in front of you.

Previously I have made many mistakes in my blog and that was the only reason that I was losing my precious subscribers, but now my subscribers have also started coming back and this new version of RoziRojgar.com is surely going to help them in getting a better job opportunity in Government sector.


Now let's talk about work, I have worked very hard to finalize this design and specially when it comes to navigation part, I have divided it into Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Defence Jobs, SSC / UPSC Jobs and other Government Jobs. This way you will find it more easy to search for recruitment posted by any Government organization.

New Feature of RoziRojgar.com: In this new version of RoziRojgar.com I have added current affairs as a new section because we have seen most of these government jobs require some test to pass which also includes current affairs topic. So this time we will let out blog readers updated with all the latest current affairs news so that they can get good score at their entrance level or any other such competitive government examinations.

So at last, the conclusion of this post is that I am once again sorry my readers for disappointing you for the last 1 and a half years and now after this you will get regular latest government jobs in your email.

So subscribe for email updates now to the new version of Rozirojgar.com and explore your favourite jobs now.

Thank you.
Blog Admin
Haider

No comments:

Comment Spam Policy
All Comments on this Blog are Moderated Strictly. Spam Comments which are not related with the job postings are deleted immediately. Comments with links to external site are considered as Spam and they are deleted immediately.

Click Subscribe by Email link given below to get notification of follow up Comments via Email.

Powered by Blogger.